We are looking for an open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce the expert.ai Product team in our Italian offices (Modena, Milano or Rovereto).
As a Technical Community Manager you will work alongside our Product Team and R&D engineers to support our brand new community: a unique opportunity to gain hands-on experience in a solid scale-up company and to support users or practitioners interested in the Natural Language Processing space. The ideal candidate likes writing, understands the dynamics of social platforms, and brings a good-natured and outgoing personality.
The role will require substantial engagement in a technical community and that magical combination of excellent people skills, a knack for marketing/partnerships, and a healthy dose of operational focus.
This is an excellent opportunity to give your contribution in a growing and international company.
What you will do:
As a Technical Community Manager, you will:
- Ensure that our software developer and data scientist community is well taken care of
- Represent expert.ai towards the community and act as the bridge between our internal teams and the community
- Monitor and find answers to respond to questions coming from the community in a nice, helpful, and swift way and update FAQs, threads, documentations, etc. accordingly
- Collect ideas and suggestions from the community to help improve our products
- Contribute with tutorials and articles for the community to support them in the best way possible
- Document and report the community analytics in a structured way and suggest measures to best serve our community
- Help in organizing meetups, community events, etc.
Who you are:
- Able and willing to work in a team and give constructive feedback
- Experienced in writing technical contents and/or community management or similar activities (experience in working in a startup and/or as a Community Manager and or Developer Relations and/or similar role is a plus as well as NLP/NLU, AI, and Machine learning working experience)
- Excellent communicator who enjoy explaining complex technical solutions in a way that most people would understand
- Able to optimize knowledge-work through personal knowledge management
- Proficient in word processing applications, spreadsheets, presentation software, and social media management tools
- A problem-solver with good judgment
- Open-minded and enthusiastic about learning new stuff
- Passionate about creating engaging and sharable online content
- Fluent in English both written and oral
- Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree (a Master’s degree / Ph.D. / MBA related to Computer Science / Engineering is a plus)
- The chance to work in one of the strongest global AI market players in processing and understanding language
- Exciting tasks with the option to learn and grow and take over much more responsibilities as fits your skillset and personal goals
- A job in one of the most creative and exciting growing industries: AI/NLP
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement
- Competitive salary and benefits