We are looking for a Cloud Support Specialist for our Product Operations department that manages enterprise-grade SaaS infrastructure for Global 500 clients. As part of the technical team, you will be responsible for oversight of a distributed series of cloud deployments, analyzing client requests and improving configurations as appropriate
You meet the following challenges:
- Work a queue of inbound customer requests via expert.ai’s Agile cloud-hosted portal
- Deploy expert.ai solutions and services on public/private cloud environments.
- Monitor, analyze, and improve expert.ai product infrastructure and services (VPS, Dedicated Servers, Private / Public Cloud, etc.).
- Identify innovative Cloud solution(s) to fulfil customer’s expectations, balancing cost, security, risk, and performance.
- Keep customers updated on the progress of requests, classifying, escalating, and reassigning their requests internally, if necessary.
- Provide excellent customer service listening, analysing and making recommendations (guide the customer towards a profitable solution) to expert.ai customers and Partners.
- Promote and build the image of expert.ai brand to future customers with strong expertise and excellent customer support.
- With your mentor, upskill and participate in training to acquire
At expert.ai, we encourage boldness and initiative. Beyond these missions, we therefore expect you to be proactive and participate in the continuous improvement of your scope.
- Basic technical knowledge in cloud technologies and operating systems
- A desire to learn cutting edge technologies and modern cloud tools, such as Kubernetes, Terraform, Gitlab, Docker, et. al.
- Excellent communication, organization and customer service skills.
- Strong teamwork skills, positive attitude, dynamic and enthusiastic.
- Passionate for technology and willing to learn and develop himself / herself.
- English knowledge is mandatory.
- With a great sense of service, you want to have a positive impact on your internal and / or external contacts.
- You are open to the world and working in an international context is an important aspect for you.
- You are independent and able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language.
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement.
- A welfare platform where you can purchase goods and services.