Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations. Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight! Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language. With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for an open-minded, highly motivated person to reinforce the Finance team as a Consolidated Financial Statements Coordinator with a permanent contract for our Modena office (expected Smart Working). In this role you will be part of the Finance and Administration Department and you will report directly to the CFO.
It will be the company’s intention to add a collaborator to support the daily activities.
What you will do:
As a Consolidated Financial Statements Coordinator, you will:
- Prepare IAS IFRS Consolidated Financial Statement of the Group and the Explanatory Notes to Consolidated Financial Statements;
- Calculate of the IAS IFRS adjustment entries for all Group companies;
- Check the compliance of the subsidiary Financial Statements with IAS IFRS;
- Check and validation of the reports required to the subsidiaries for the quarterly closing;
- Analyze intercompany transaction according to the Transfer Pricing Policy of the Group, elaborate intercompany contracts and support for the elaboration of Master File and Country File;
- Calculate of the intercompany amounts following the Group Transfer Pricing Policy;
- Post of the intercompany amounts and issuing of the related invoices;
- Check intercompany reconciliations;
- Provide administrative support to the subsidiaries;
- Check revenue recognition based on the Revenue Recognition Policy;
- Monitor of the compliance of the subsidiaries with internal procedures of the Group for sale and purchase process;
- Improve and update of the internal SAP procedures;
- Review the chart of accounts and revise them as required;
- Work in synergy with external consultants (tax consultants, auditors, accounting and legal consultants).
Who you are:
- Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business or related fields;
- Proficiency with Microsoft O365 Suite especially Excel functionality;
- 3-4 years of experience in the accounting department in international and structured contexts, an experience as auditor will be considered as a plus;
- Knowledge of IAS IFRS;
- Knowledge of SAP 4/HANA will be considered as a plus;
- Ability to work in a team and to relate frequently to different internal departments;
- Precision, autonomy and organization;
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken.
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- High percentage of smart working and more generally a flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement
- A welfare platform where you can purchase goods and services