Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations.
Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight!
Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language.
With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for an open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce the IT team with a permanent contract.
In this role you will be responsible the proper functioning of IT corporate assets. You will install, monitor, and troubleshoot computer hardware and software systems. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge in software installation processes and broaden your abilities in level 1 and 2 help desk support in an IT environment.
IT headquarter is in Modena; work from home flexibility or fully remote positions can be evaluated according to the candidate experience.
What you will do:
As an IT Specialist, you will:
- Perform the first initialization of the machines, retrieval of corporate pc. Handle the installation and/or removal of hardware components.
- Be in charge of company assets provisioning: workstations, laptops, servers.
- Resolve all issues coworkers have with their IT systems and software and you’ll be in charge of first incident level support.
- Educate coworkers about network security and best practices for computer usage.
- Support the day-to-day operations of our computer network.
Who you are:
- Understanding of general hardware operation
- Used to work with operating system installation and configuration: Windows, Linux, Mac OS
- Skilled in:
- Working with Windows and Linux operating systems and servers
- PC and Server components and solutions
- Able to configure and support physical and virtual machines: endpoints, workstations, servers
- Able to work through ambiguous work situations
- Able to multitask in a fast‐paced environment
- Fluent in verbal and written English
We offer you:
- Variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- Performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of competencies, targets achievement and areas of improvement