Local Public Sector & Healthcare in Center and South of Italy
Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations.
Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight!
Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language.
With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for an open-minded, highly motivated Sales Manager to reinforce the PA Sales team with a permanent contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing global business leadership and management of the most important customer on Local Public Sector and Healthcare in center and south of Italy.
Customers are hospitals, municipalities and regional government, public and local in-house companies, educations and every account normally identified as Local Public Administration and Healthcare.
This is an excellent opportunity to build and maintain key relationships on existing customers and projects, develop and manage new opportunities, monitor and engage virtual resources globally around expert.ai.
Your office will be based in Rome, but you will be travelling up to 50% of your time to our customer and prospect sites in Center and South of Italy.
You have to work with other resources that are geographically distributed presales, technical resources, professional services).
What you will do:
As a Sales Manager, you will:
- Accounting the customers and prospect of Local Public Administration and Healthcare of the Center/South Italian territory.
- Lead all the sales cycle including generation of new business
- Invest time working with and leveraging external partners to deliver sales
- Articulate a clear vision and generate enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups
- Sell at the most strategic level within the account and implement a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation
- Develop formal use-case and case studies and other forms of references and best practices highlighting activity
Who you are:
- BA or BS graduated in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional with 10+ years of experience working at an IT Technology or services company, as the lead account and relationship manager of a large global organization
- Minimum of 5 years as account manager or sales manager working with or supporting Local Public Sector and/or Healthcare entities
- Experience as the primary account manager of a global software enterprise is a plus
- Experienced in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations in the field required
- Active listener and able to work effectively in team and virtual team environment
- A business and customer-oriented team player, with the ability to engage alliances with partners
- Excellent oral and written communicator (English is a must) for negotiations with high-level decision-makers
- Variable salary highly motivating and extremely challenging for high performance sellers
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- Buddy system for each new employee, an onboarding and knowledge sharing method to orient new employees
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement
- A welfare platform where you can purchase goods and services.