Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations.
Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight!
Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language.
With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for an open minded, highly motivated Customer Success Manager to reinforce the sales team with a permanent contract.
In this role, you will be responsible for providing global business leadership and management of the most important customer on Financial Services Sector.
This is an excellent opportunity to build and maintain key relationships on existing projects, develop and manage new opportunities, monitor and engage virtual resources globally around expert.ai.
You can be office or home based in Italy (Milan or Turin preferably), while working with other resources that are geographically distributed (sales rep, presales, technical resources, professional services). You will be travelling up to 50% of your time to our customer sites.
What you will do:
As a Customer Success Manager, you will:
- team with the customer’s Organization to build strategic relationships across the account
- articulate a clear vision and generate enthusiasm, while impacting all business groups
- sell at the most strategic level within the account and implement a broad strategy for earning customer acceptance and service implementation
- Develop formal case studies and other forms of references highlighting activity
Who you are:
- BA or BS graduated in computer science, engineering, business, marketing, or related field (MBA preferred)
- Professional with 10+ years of experience working at an IT Technology or services company, as the lead account and relationship manager of a large global organization
- Minimum of 5 years working with or supporting financial services companies
- Experience as the primary account manager of a global software enterprise or a service company
- Experienced in large complex deal negotiations with a successful track record establishing credibility quickly with senior level executives across the organizations
- Active listener
- Able to work effectively in team and virtual team environment
- Excellent oral and written communicator (English is a must) for negotiations with high-level decision-makers
- Variable salary highly motivating and extremely challenging for high performance sellers
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- Buddy system for each new employee, an onboarding and knowledge sharing method to orient new employees
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement
- A welfare platform where you can purchase goods and services.