Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations.
Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight!
Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language.
With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for a for an open minded, highly motivated person to lead and startup the Operations Support Management team.
Directly reporting to Head of Professional Services, as an Operations Support Manager, you will be responsible for supporting Professional Services Management team in their day-by-day delivery and consulting operations. This is an excellent opportunity to increase your knowledge and gain experience in Operations management and support staff.
The role is based in Modena, Italy, while working with other resources that are geographically distributed. Work from home and flexibility or full remote positions can be evaluated according to the candidate experience.
What you will do:
As an Operations Support Manager, you will:
- Support Professional Services Management Team decisions by gathering data from different sources, monitoring operational KPI
- Manage a team of 2 resources
- Design, Optimize and implement Operational processes
- Foster and support data driven decision making
- Manage Operations budget
- Manage, write, review, collect and store internal reports on worldwide projects portfolio
- Coordinate and support planning and execution of internal projects (trainings, meetings, events)
- Coordinate and manage internal cross-department communications
- Manage Operations suppliers contracts and renewals
Who you are:
- Proficient with MS Office tools (Excel, Powerpoint, Word)
- A precise and self-organized person, with a strong focus on data, processes and metrics
- A motivated problem solver and a hungry hunter of hidden inefficiencies
- You have Economics, Engineering, Management-related Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- You have 2+ years of experience as Management Support, PMO, Chief of Staff
Nice to have:
- Knowledge of Microsoft Sharepoint
- Knowledge of SAP 4HANA
- Knowledge of ticketing / issue tracking / web collaboration like Redmine, Jira, Confluence
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement
- A welfare platform where you can purchase goods and services.