Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations.
Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight!
Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language.
With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for a for an open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce the Integration & Consulting team with a permanent contract.
In this role you will be considered as a technical lead within a project team Build complex and customized solutions.
You can be home based in Modena or Rovereto (Trento), work from home flexibility or fully remote positions can be evaluated according to the job position and to the candidate experience.
What you will do:
As a Senior Full Stack Developer, you will:
- Design and implement backend API’s, and front-end components.
- Perform tests and validations to verify the effectiveness of the implemented solution.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of the core technology.
- Identify suitable solutions for clients in the field of Natural Language Processing.
- Work with Project Managers, Software Engineers and other Knowledge Engineers on Customer’s projects.
Who you are:
- An expert in the field of Software Development because you worked in large Enterprise environments and with a depth knowledge and long-time experience in designing complex solutions.
- Graduated in Computer Science or Computer Engineering.
- Proficient in the following domains:
- Web technologies: AngularJS, Vue.js, Node.js, CSS, HTML5, JQuery.
- Databases: MySQL, MongoDB.
- Services, tools, libraries and frameworks: JIRA, GIT, Maven, Spring, Springboot, Elasticsearch, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS and Azure cloud services and architectures.
- Web Server/Application Server: Tomcat, Jetty, Apache Http Server.
- Operating systems: Windows and Linux.
- A professional with more than 8 years of experience in developing consumer-facing web applications, services, and SOAP/REST APIs.
- Skilled in designing complex architecture solutions.
- A Flexible team player, able to work well with a globally distributed virtual team.
- Able to interact with Customers’ IT departments.
- Good communicator, able to coach juniors.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written.
The following knowledge will be considered a plus:
- .NET languages
- Microsoft SQL server, ORACLE Server.
- Solr, Open Text, SmartLogic.
- Concepts of Artificial Intelligence, Machine learning, deep learning.
- React, Ext JS, CSS preprocessing (Sass, Less), Responsive Design Framework (Quasar, Vuetify.js, Bootstrap).
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape.
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language.
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance.
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity.
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement.