We are looking for an open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce the expert.ai Academy team in North America.
As a Technical Advocate you will join the Academy team to hold meetups on NLP/NLU, to produce material (articles, videos, sample NLP models and more) in order to share them with our community, connect and provide support through our community platform. You will join training courses as a coach and teach our Customers and Partners and other professionals worldwide how to build top-notch NLP/NLU solutions ensuring that the teams become proficient and successful applying expert.ai technology and products to their use cases. You will contribute to the design of masterclasses, classroom and eLearning courses on AI and NLP/NLU and take part to research projects and seminars with Universities worldwide. Not only you have a firm grasp of general linguistics (semantics, syntax, morphology) but you have also experience with artificial intelligence, machine learning, natural language processing and computational linguistics.
This is an excellent opportunity to work on an innovative solution and to give your contribution in a growing and international company.
What you will do:
As a Technical Advocate, you will:
- Speak out at meetups, webinars and other public events on NLP/NLU
- Write and publish tutorials, notebooks and technical articles on AI, NLP and NLU on mainstream platforms and communities
- Create contents like NLU models, sample NLP applications and more to share with the community
- Partner with and train Customers and Partners teams worldwide to accelerate them in using expert.ai technology and products
- Meet and support developers, data scientists, computational linguists and knowledge engineers in the expert.ai community
- Contribute to the design of masterclasses, classroom and eLearning courses on AI, NLP, NLU and expert.ai
- Join seminars, events and courses held at universities worldwide
Who you are:
- Graduated in Computational Linguistics, Data Science or Computer Science
- Analytical with excellent written and verbal communication skills in a technical context
- Independent worker with the ability to effectively operate with flexibility in a fast paced, constantly evolving team environment
- Team player with exceptional interpersonal and solution-oriented attitude
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. The knowledge of other languages it will be considered a plus (French, Spanish, German, Italian, etc.)
- A technical polyhedric role that is not all about coding
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement