Expert.ai is looking for a Field Marketing Manager for North America to join us in the artificial intelligence revolution! At expert.ai, we are committed to delivering technology and solutions that help our customers become more competitive by understanding the unstructured language data throughout their business.
Our passion for technology and investments in R&D have driven us to be leaders in today’s artificial intelligence ecosystem. Our technology understands language the way people do, so that enterprises in Europe and the USA can automate and optimize their decision-making processes to save time and improve efficiency.
We are looking for a creative and data-driven Field Marketing Manager to be responsible for marketing initiatives in North America. Reporting into the VP of Growth, you will be the primary owner and executor of all our local events, tradeshows, webinars, and ABM campaigns. This role can be based anywhere on the US-East Coast.
What you will do:
- Build the marketing plan for North American activities to meet lead, sales meeting, opportunity, and pipeline targets
- Bring to life new campaigns including events, tradeshows, webinars, direct mail, email nurtures, account-based marketing initiatives, and more
- Become the primary contact for our inside sales team, ensuring they are using the latest marketing messaging and content
- Ensure a cohesive tradeshow experience, including a pre-event, at-event, and post-event marketing strategy to increase engagement and response rates
- Travel to event locations as needed to manage all onsite logistics including booth setup, attendee schedules, speaker presentations, promotional opportunities, materials, and giveaways
Who you are:
- 3-5 years of experience in a B2B marketing role, ideally in field marketing or demand generation
- Able and willing to travel 10-20% of the time, while standing for long hours at event booths
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects on tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with tools such as Hubspot, Salesforce, and Go-To-Webinar
- Understand acronyms like ABM, BANT, MQL, BDR, CPL
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field (or equivalent experience)
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation, and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity