Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations.
Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight!
Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language.
With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for an open minded, highly motivated person who will be responsible for the North America finance activities and who will be working very closely with the Italy Finance Team.
As a Finance Manager you will be responsible for supporting the management team by managing and supervising administrative and accounting activities.
This is an excellent opportunity to give your contribution in a fast growing and international environment.
What you will do:
As a Finance Manager, you will:
- Manage and supervise administrative and accounting activities (General Accounting, Personnel costs, Staff expense reports, Accounts receivable, Accounts payable, etc.) and coordinate related resources for our North American subsidiary
- Draw up quarterly reporting packages and annual Reporting package, managing relations with the parent company and other subsidiaries as necessary
- Draw up Statutory financial statements (independently or in collaboration with the external consultant), ensuring the accuracy of the accounting records and compliance with USGaap
- Manage the activities related to the Board meetings of the subsidiary
- Ensure that tax and fiscal declarations are prepared correctly, with support from external consultants
- Manage the cash flow and the bank accounts
- Manage the budget/forecast of the subsidiary
- Support the parent company to implement strategies and processes to improve department efficiencies
Who you are:
- Experienced in administration/accounting (7+ years)
- Experienced working with Excel at an advanced level
- Highly organized, great communicator
- Team player
- Graduated in Economic or Business Management
- Fluent in English, both written and spoken
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance – this role can be fully remote
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities.
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement