Expert.ai is the premier artificial intelligence platform for natural language understanding. Its unique hybrid approach to NLU combines symbolic human-like comprehension and machine learning to transform language-intensive processes into practical knowledge, providing the insight required to improve decision making throughout organizations.
Our mission is simple: we want to create technology that transforms language into knowledge and insight!
Our vision is to make anyone an expert with simple, powerful AI tools that capture the value of natural language.
With your help, Expert.ai will continue to create experts all over the world. Join us to make a difference!
We are looking for a for an open minded, highly motivated person to reinforce the Integration & Consulting team with a permanent contract.
As Project Manager you will lead project teams to build custom top-notch NLP/NLU solutions for our Customers and Partners worldwide, fostering the adoption of expert.ai technology to transform unstructured data in knowledge and insights. Not only you have a robust knowledge of Project Management theory and methodologies (agile and waterfall), but you have also multi-year experience in enterprise software projects.
You can be based in one of our Italian offices (Milano, Modena or Rovereto), and you will report to the I&C PM Manager while working with other resources that are geographically distributed.
What you will do:
As a Project Manager, you will:
- Manage and overview project teams while monitoring and controlling projects constraints (scope, time, cost)
- Ensure successful delivery by meeting quality standards jointly agreed with Customers
- Provide technical guidance to the project team
- Ensure time-efficient tasks assignments to project team members
- Build trust and manage successful relationships with expert.ai Customers
- Manage multiple projects in parallel
Who you are:
- Graduated in Computer Science with a technical background
- A professional with more than 5 years of experience in software development projects within consultancy firms, system integrators, IT for financial services (previous experience in the AI/NLP/NLU industry will be considered a plus)
- Skilled in organization and Project Management (PMP®, PSM®, Prince 2® certifications will be considered a plus)
- Able to deliver effective technical presentation to any audience expressing strong communication skills
- Problem solver and result oriented
- A variety of exciting challenges with ample opportunities for development and training in a truly global landscape
- Culture and values that focus on teamwork, innovation and passion for artificial intelligence and language
- Flexible working arrangements and attention to work/life balance
- Equal opportunity employment experience that values difference and diversity
- Customized induction & Onboarding training that will facilitate the initiation process and accelerate your integration into our daily business activities
- A performance appraisal process that will bring annual assessment of skills, targets achievement and areas of improvement
- A welfare platform where you can purchase goods and services
*For this position, we take also into consideration curricula from protected classes/categories (Law 68/1999, Art. 1 and art. 18).