Contact us for more information
Expert.ai has joined the Qlik Technology Partner Program.
Qlik’s users can easily expand and improve the reach of data analysis and analytics by leveraging language intelligence provided by expert.ai. By executing Python code directly within Qlik Cloud, organizations can easily add information extracted from any unstructured language resources to enrich data sets, augment data pipelines and enhance analytics for even the most complex use cases across a variety of sectors. Applications include smart search, email management, contract analytics, claims analysis, processing and management. Capabilities also bolster specific vertical industry applications, a few examples including policy review, risk engineering and underwriting in insurance, and risk management, compliance and augmented customer experience for banking and finance.
The comprehensive set of natural language capabilities provided by expert.ai via API include:
- Disambiguation: Resolves ambiguities in text (apple: is it a fruit, a company or a person?) by quickly identifying the main entities and relationships between concepts and assigning the right meaning to each word.
- Categorization: Categorizes any document out of the box without training thanks with embedded taxonomies (including IPTC media topics and geographic taxonomy).
- Sentiment analysis: Evaluates concepts and relationships to identify whether the overall tone of content is positive or negative.
- Emotional and behavioral traits: Identifies the emotions displayed in text and the personality traits associated with a person.
- SAO: Pinpoints the relationships between Subject-Action-Object to answer questions such as “Who did what, when?”
- PII: Classifies Personally Identifiable Information that needs to be protected to maintain compliance with GDPR and other privacy regulations.
- Writeprint: Understands a writer’s style to provide information on the readability of a text, vocabulary richness, document structure and grammar (stylometric analysis).
Qlik’s vision is a data-literate world, where everyone can use data and analytics to improve decision-making and solve their most challenging problems. A private SaaS company, Qlik offers an end-to-end cloud platform that delivers real-time data integration and analytics solutions to close the gaps between data, insights and action. By transforming data into Active Intelligence, businesses can drive better decisions, improve revenue and profitability, and optimize customer relationships. Qlik serves more than 38,000 active customers in over 100 countries. www.qlik.com